Alhamdulillah, after we tried to call eight company for interview their human resource manager but failed, the ninth company give a respond and give us a cooperation to interview with their HR manager. So, tonight I have to prepare a few questions to be ask to him or her with my friend's help. Thanks so much, my friend. However, I have still need to search about my task for my information.
My task is performance appraisal. As I know, the performance appraisal to evaluate performance of the worker whether they reach the company objective or not. As HR manager, they have to give a reward to the best worker and a punishment or a warning to those who are not performing.
So tomorrow, we will discuss more about HR management with the real HR manager.
It will be an experience for us as entrepreneurial student.
I wish and I hope so much that everything can be done successfully without any problems
Credit to my team, you guys are the best.
Best of luck to my HR group assigment.

No comments:
Post a Comment